Tribeca, New York
Eric Whitlock, MS
Licensed Associate R.E. Broker
ABR, CBR, CNE, SFR, SRES, SRS.
NYSCAR - NYS Commercial Association of Realtors Board of Directors
GRAR Technology Committee Board Member
Residential & Commercial Real Estate
Above & Beyond
Eric Whitlock is not your average real estate
broker. Eric is known to go above and beyond for his clients and is dedicated
to their success with industry standard marketing from photography to advanced
commercial analytics for his sellers and buyers.
Since entering the real estate industry; Eric
Whitlock takes great care to get to know his clients, learn their needs and
motivations, before carefully crafting a plan and setting expectations that
lead his clients to success.
Eric knows his work in real estate is more than
just a business transaction; it has an impact on the quality of one's life and
that means that his role in working with his clients is key and can make a
difference in their experience.
Eric's personable and professional character
assists him build relationships, explaining why his business continues to grow
and produce future repeat clients.
Eric developed his specialized service approach
from his previous career in the service management industry, where he earned a
BS degree and later an MS degree, both from RIT. Some of his service management
work history includes Walt Disney World, Wegmans Food Markets, Marriott Hotels
Eric provides his clients with his proven
communication, listening and negotiating skills he continues to gather a wealth
of knowledge from his real estate experiences and industry designations.
Eric’s multi-million-dollar book of experience
is with hospitality, industrial, office, retail, land, sports &
entertainment venues. He is also a member of the Board of Directors on the
New York State Commercial Association of Realtors Rochester Chapter (NYSCAR)
and has a international network at his fingertips to help sell his listings.
Eric has been involved with transactions that
ranged from leases to sales of $30,000.00 up to $5,000,000.00. Eric does all he
can to ensure a successful transaction for his clients.
If you're thinking of selling or buying, call
Eric Whitlock today, learn his difference-making strategies and will guide you
Learn from the best:
In 2014 Eric had a rare and unique opportunity
to learn from some of the best celebrity realtors in the world.
The Altman Brothers; Josh & Matt Altman,
Douglas Elliman California, Bravo's Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles.
- Josh Flagg, Rodeo Realty, Star of Bravo's Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles.
- Fredrik Eklund, Douglas Elliman Real Estate, the number one Realtor in New York City and star of Bravo's Million Dollar Listing NY.
- They each provided Eric a rare experience unlike many can be a part of; with their insight into the world of ultra luxury real estate sales & marketing, lifestyles, vip tours, speaking engagements, and educational learning experiences. Some of these took place in Manhattan, NY, Miami Fl, and Los Angeles, CA.
- The unique opportunities and education that Eric learned from them, changed his real estate business and life. Since then; Eric has much more ability to provide his current and future clients with their real estate needs, an ever expanding network of Realtors from around the U.S. for referrals and most important, the experiences he gained.
- As a keepsake for Eric and his seller clients, they graciously signed his Senators Mansion brochure (see Press).
Eric Whitlock Real Estate
Above & Beyond
Some Signature Listings:
- North Shore Grill, Conesus Lake, NY
- The Senators Mansion, Churchville, NY