Tribeca, New York
Eric Whitlock, MS
Licensed Associate R.E. Broker
ABR, CBR, CNE, SFR, SRES, SRS
NYS Commercial Association of Realtors Board of Directors
Residential & Commercial Real Estate
Above & Beyond
Eric Whitlock is not your
average real estate broker. Eric is known to go above and beyond for his
clients and is dedicated to their success with industry standard marketing from
photography to advanced commercial analytics for his sellers and buyers.
Since entering the real
estate industry; Eric Whitlock takes great care to get to know his clients,
learn their needs and motivations, before carefully crafting a plan and setting
expectations that lead his clients to success.
Eric knows his work in real
estate is more than just a business transaction; it has an impact on the
quality of one's life and that means that his role in working with his clients
is key and can make a difference in their experience.
Eric's personable and
professional character assists him build relationships, explaining why his
business continues to grow and produce future repeat clients.
Eric developed his
specialized service approach from his previous career in the service management
industry, where he earned a BS degree and later an MS degree, both from RIT.
Some of his service management work history includes Walt Disney World, Wegmans
Food Markets, Marriott Hotels & More.
Eric provides his clients
with his proven communication, listening and negotiating skills he continues to
gather a wealth of knowledge from his real estate experiences and industry
book of experience is with hospitality, industrial, office, retail, land,
sports & entertainment venues. He is also a member of the Board of
Directors on the New York State Commercial Association of Realtors Rochester
Chapter (NYSCAR) and has a international network at his fingertips to help sell
Eric has been involved with
transactions that ranged from leases to sales from $30,000.00 up to
$5,000,000.00. Eric does all he can to ensure a successful transaction for his
If you're thinking of
selling or buying, call Eric Whitlock today, learn his difference-making
strategies and will guide you to close.
Learn from the best:
In 2014 Eric had a rare and unique opportunity to learn from some of the best celebrity realtors in the world.
- The Altman Brothers; Josh & Matt Altman, Douglas Elliman California, Bravo's Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles.
- Josh Flagg, Rodeo Realty, Star of Bravo's Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles.
- Fredrik Eklund, Douglas Elliman Real Estate, the number one Realtor in New York City and star of Bravo's Million Dollar Listing NY.
- They each provided Eric a rare experience unlike many can be a part of; with their insight into the world of ultra luxury real estate sales & marketing, lifestyles, vip tours, speaking engagements, and educational learning experiences. Some of these took place in Manhattan, NY, Miami Fl, and Los Angeles, CA.
- The unique opportunities and education that Eric learned from them, changed his real estate business and life. Since then; Eric has much more ability to provide his current and future clients with their real estate needs, an ever expanding network of Realtors from around the U.S. for referrals and most important, the experiences he gained.
- As a keepsake, they graciously signed his Senators Mansion brochure for Eric and his seller clients of the mansion (see Press).
Eric Whitlock Real Estate
Above & Beyond
Some Signature Listings:
- North Shore Grill, Conesus Lake, NY
- The Senators Mansion, Churchville, NY