Tribeca, New York
Eric Whitlock, MS
Licensed Associate R.E. Broker
ABR, CBR, CNE, SFR, SRES, SRS
NYS Commercial Association of Realtors Board of Directors
Residential & Commercial Real Estate
Above & Beyond
Since entering the real estate industry in 2010; Eric Whitlock takes great care to get to know his clients, learn their needs and motivations, before carefully crafting a plan and setting expectations that lead his clients to success.
Eric developed his specialized service approach from his previous career in the service management industry, where he earned a BS degree, Later Eric earned an MS degree, both from RIT, along with work experiences at Wegmans Food Markets, Walt Disney World, Marriott Hotels & More.
Eric knows his work in real estate is more than just a business transaction; it has an impact on the quality of one's life and that means that his role in working with his clients is key, and can make a difference in their experience.
Eric's personable and professional character assists him to build relationships, explaining why his business continues to grow and produce future repeat clients. Eric provides his clients with his proven communication, listening and negotiating skills, he continues to gather a wealth of knowledge from his real estate experiences and industry designations.
Since 2011; Eric has also been licensed with HUNT Commercial Real Estate, where he continues to build his multi-million dollar book of business. Recently; Eric listed The Senators Mansion, a historic manor with a rich history in the Rochester community.
Later Eric received an opportunity to list the North Shore Grill, one of the crown jewels of the finger lakes region, located at the northern end of Conesus Lake in Livingston County.
Learn from the best:
In 2014 Eric had a rare and unique opportunity to learn from some of the best celebrity realtors in the world.
- The Altman Brothers; Josh & Matt Altman, Douglas Elliman California, Bravo's Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles.
- Josh Flagg, Rodeo Realty, Star of Bravo's Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles.
- Fredrik Eklund, Douglas Elliman Real Estate, the number one Realtor in New York City and star of Bravo's Million Dollar Listing NY.
- They each provided Eric a rare experience unlike many can be a part of; with their insight into the world of ultra luxury real estate sales & marketing, lifestyles, vip tours, speaking engagements, and educational learning experiences. Some of these took place in Manhattan, NY, Miami Fl, and Los Angeles, CA.
- The unique opportunities and education that Eric learned from them, changed his real estate business and life. Since then; Eric has much more ability to provide his current and future clients with their real estate needs, an ever expanding network of Realtors from around the U.S. for referrals and most important, the experiences he gained.
- As a keepsake, they graciously signed his Senators Mansion brochure for Eric and his seller clients of the mansion (see Press).
Eric Whitlock Real Estate
Above & Beyond
Some Signature Listings:
- North Shore Grill, Conesus Lake, NY
- The Senators Mansion, Churchville, NY